Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bugs and Stuff by Liam


I love Maddy (she is my cousin). I would like Brandon to come to mine house (he is my cousin too). I want him to see my fort. We got stuff to play with. I am looking at my monster truck magazine. There is a funny hair guy- all that blue hair- he drives Shocker. Scarlet Bandit is also in my book. Yesterday I went to the bakery with Melanie. We went in a motor cycle store, we saw a green motorcycle. We are watching Croc Hunter right now. We have fun at school. There are like 8 kids in my class. They speak Romanian. I only speak a little Romanian. I found a new jet plane at school to play with. We saw kid playing fotbal (soccer) in the street on the way home from school. We found a shortcut on the way home from school. We saw scary tree with lots of red bugs that look like silly ladybugs. Today I am going to have some Melanie time. Right now she's not doin it. That's all- Liam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liam- we loved reading about your day. I think the driver of "Shocker" looks funny! Don't ever make your hair that color.

(Maddy) My school is very fun. My favorite friend at school is Julia. I have a boy in my class who is deaf (Theo) so I am learning sign language. Love- Maddy

(Brandon) Today was an average day at school. My best friend is Jonathan Vu. He comes from Canada. That is why he missed the first week of school. I can't wait until you get your webkin. When you adopt your pug you will get a grandpa reading chair for your house. Love- Brandon

Counter